Thursday, November 1, 2012

MAC Superb Extra Dimension Skin finish- Review Photos & Swatch

I have had MAC Superb Extra Dimension Skin finish from its original release when it was released as a part of Extra Dimension collection . Mac superb is a gorgeous warm peachy champagne color with hint of bronze . It could be quite metallic , so i will recommend using a duo fibre brush for applying. Due to its metallic-ness ,it bounces the light which give skin more radiance and glow .
texture wise I will say It's not exactly creamy or a gel product that melts when touched, but i would say its hybrid between both . I have used quite a bit of it , as you can see from photos . I love pairing it up with peachy pink blushes ESP Nars deep throat , and Illamasqua Sophie . Is being repromoted in MAC Glamour Daze Collection for Holiday 2012.
 If you enjoyed reading  this , you may want to subscribe to , RSS feed and follow me on Twitter and  FacebookThanks for visiting !

5 comments :

  1. I'm really thinking about purchasing it but I'm not sure if its shine would be too much for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it soo much!!! thanks for the comparisons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my the packaging is amazing! and it looks brilliant too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely colours perfect for naturaly glowing cheeks thanks for sharing
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

♥ I appreciate all your comments.I'll surely get back to your blog :)♥